Welcome Back Members!
We are FINALLY open again! We have some very important information for you all here!
Please DO NOT come to the gym if you are feeling sick or if anyone in your household is sick! Let’s all do our part to reduce the spread! Thank you!!!
Below we have our new COVID-19 Safety Regulations!
We have taken away the check-in iPad for now. Please speak with our front desk staff to get checked in! Let them know your name and what you are here for and they will get you checked in!
• At Thrive Gym we have always prided ourselves on having a very clean gym for our members!
• Following our reopening we are ramping things up! Enrique will be cleaning the facility from 8am-11am and 3pm-7pm on the weekdays. And on Saturday he will be cleaning from 10am-3pm. Constantly cleaning all of the equipment, everywhere people commonly touch, and focusing on the overall cleanliness of our facility!
• When Enrique is not at the facility, our front desk staff will be continuously spraying down the equipment, doors, etc. with sanitizer spray!
New Closing Time
• We have changed our Monday-Thursday closing time from 11pm to 10pm. All other hours are staying the same!
Memorial Day Hours
- 8am-6pm Monday, May 25th
- The 8:15am and 6:30pm Small Group sessions are canceled
WELCOME BACK SMOOTHIE BAR SPECIAL: THE SMOOTHIES BELOW ARE ALL 50% OFF
ADD 1 SCOOP OF PROTEIN TO ANY SMOOTHIE FOR $1
Fitness On Demand – Virtual Class System
• During this closure we got a virtual class system! We installed a large TV on the far wall in the classroom, the classes will be played on the tv. There will be instructions on how to use the iPad to do your own workout in the classroom! Feel free to look through and play your own classes as long as it doesn’t interfere with the scheduled classes. Your class will be turned off 10 minutes prior to a scheduled class. Ask our front desk staff for help if needed!
• The classes will automatically start on the TV at their scheduled time! The class schedule is posted on our schedule page
• Only 5 people will be allowed in the classroom at one time. You can reserve your spot through ZenPlanner!
• We will not be holding live classes following the reopening.
• Only two people are allowed to use the sauna at one time.
• You have to reserve a time slot through ZenPlanner. You are able to pre-reserve a time slot before you come into the gym OR you can speak with the front desk when you arrive about reserving a time. The time slots are 30 minutes.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout the closure! We are so excited to have you all back in the gym!
LIVE IN A BODY THAT FEELS GREAT