Welcome to the August Thrive Gym Newsletter, we’re so glad you’re here!
We like to keep things social here at Thrive so please Follow us on Instagram and Like us on Facebook for daily updates of what is happening in your favorite gym space!
Facebook: Thrive Gym
SAVE THE DATE: STRONG for SKYLER Challenge @ Thrive Gym & NDAC on September 6th 5am-10pm
Thrive Gym is Challenging North Dodge Athletic Club to a Pull Up Challenge Benefit on Thursday, September 6th for The Moss Family!
SAVE up your strength and join us on 9/6 to get STRONGER for SKYLER, 100% of the donations will benefit The Moss Family!
$5 Monthly Membership Hold Fee
We know life happens…just know we’re here for you when it does!
Need to place your membership on hold? Please email us at [email protected] and we will take care of the rest.
The cost to hold is just $5+tax/month and will ensure you lock in your current rate for guaranteed pricing upon your return! (Can be done for up to 3 months out of 12 months)
NEW Day Care/Youth Classes – COMING FALL 2020
Thrive Kids (TK) Care Classes (Ages 9mo. – 8yr.)
We know just how important fitness and wellness are to YOU and beginning this fall we will be relaunching our daycare designed around movement classes to include our littlest Thrive Family Members! As part of our commitment to making active and healthy lifestyles an important part of our children’s lives, Thrive Kids (TK) classes help build physical, mental and emotional skills to introduce them to a pathway of health and wellness to last them a lifetime!
(45 – 60 min. class duration & just $5/hr.+tax drop in fee)
Message from the Owner
As we wrap up our summer by welcoming August, please know just how important your safety is to all of us at Thrive Gym. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and clean environment for you to get healthy and stay healthy. With each individual member’s level of COVID19 concerns in mind we have increased sanitizer access throughout the facility and Enrique continues to go above and beyond when it comes to detailed cleanliness 40+ hours/week. While we work diligently to ensure your overall wellness environment is protected and safe to enjoy at your leisure, our Thrive Staff is always approachable for feedback so please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
We are here for YOU!
We can’t thank you enough for your continued support of Thrive Gym by respecting social distancing during your workouts. Your dedication to helping us maintain a safe place to promote health is the reason our doors remain open so you can focus on “Living in a Body that Feels Great!”
Exercise of the Month – Russian Twist
Sit with your torso leaning back at a 45-degree angle, knees bent, and your feet either on the floor or elevated a few inches. In most variations you hold something in front of your chest, usually a medicine ball or weight plate. From that starting position you rotate your shoulders to the left and right. Follow along with Kathy below!
AUGUST CLASS SCHEDULE
- 5:45am Thrive TRX HIIT w/ Kathy
- 11:00am Thrive TRX HIIT w/ Kathy
- 5:45am Thrive HIIT w/ Kathy
- 6:45pm Thrive Yoga & Meditation w/ Caitlin
- 5:45am Thrive Strength & Spin w/ Kathy
- 12:00pm Thrive Spin w/ Margaret
- 5:45am Thrive HIIT w/ Kathy
- 11:00am Thrive HIIT w/ Kathy
- 9:00am Outdoor Zumba w/ Rachel (60 min)
- 9:45am Thrive Yoga & Meditation w/ Caitlin
ALL LIVE CLASSES ARE 45 MINUTES LONG EXCEPT FOR OUTDOOR ZUMBA!
- 8:30am Mobility Yoga (50 min)
- 3:00pm Sculpt & Tone (30 min)
- 4:00pm Abs Workout (25 min)
- 5:00pm Tabata (30 min)
- 6:00pm Strength & Cardio (35 min)
- 8:00am Cardio Circuit (40 min)
- 9:30am Everyday Yoga (21 min)
- 3:00pm Kettlebell Strength (30 min)
- 4:00pm Spin: Ride Beat (29 min)
- 5:00pm Funk Fusion Dance Workout (32 min)
- 8:00am Strength Superset (30 min)
- 11:30am Spin: Revolution (30 min)
- 1:00pm HIIT30 (3o min)
- 2:00pm 90s Hip Hop (47 min)
- 4:00pm Lower Body Barre (20 min)
- 9:00am Laura’s Morning Yoga (22 min)
- 11:00am Dance: Club Workout (37 min)
- 1:00pm Vinyasa Flow Yoga (32 min)
- 3:00pm Kickbox Interval Training (34 min)
- 5:00pm Spin: Gotta Let Go (26 min)
NEW: KID SMOOTHIE
We are now offering Kid Smoothies!! Do your little ones enjoy smoothies, but aren’t able to finish a whole smoothie? No worries we’ve got a great option for you and your kiddos! Stop by and grab a Kid Smoothie today!
NEW REFERRAL PROGRAM
We’ve got a NEW referral program going on!! Thrive Members, if you refer a new member to Thrive Gym you get a FREE 9oz SMOOTHIE!
Make sure your friend tells our front desk staff who referred them when they sign up! Thank you!
Follow us on Social Media and stay connected! We post motivational quotes, smoothie deals, gym updates, class schedules, you name it!
Do you have our Zen Planner Member App?
When you signed up fro Thrive Gym, you should have gotten a welcome email that explained how you can download this app with a temporary password! If you did not receive this email or can’t find it, just send us an email and we will email you a link to get all signed up for our app!
What are the benefits of having this App?
– Reserving class and sauna spots. Following COVID-19 we are requiring members to reserve spots for our classes and for sauna sessions!
– To track your gym attendance
– Quickly contact us directly
– Easily edit your profile if your address/number/email changes
Calling all New Thrive Gym Members
We are offering all New Thrive Gym Members a 30 Min Free Personal Training Session with one of our trainers! Please contact Liz via email at [email protected] to set up a session!
Healthy Snack: 3 Ingredient Chia Pudding
Ingredients: Chia Seeds, Almond Milk, Honey
How to prepare
– mix 2 tablespoons of chia seeds with 1/2 cup of almond milk into a mason jar
– mix well and let settle for a few minutes
– mix well again (make sure there are no clumps of seeds)
– add a tablespoon of honey or more to the top (can mix in)
– close the mason jar and put in fridge for 2 hours
– add fruit or nuts on top and ENJOY 🙂
We are OPEN & here for YOU!
Keeping the gym CLEAN and SAFE is our PRIORITY so that you can focus on your overall health!
– we request that our members wear a mask upon arrival and departure
– we thank our current members and our future members for respecting others by social distancing
– we have many hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the gym
– the entire gym is cleaned 6 days a week: focusing on the areas people commonly touch
Holding Our Own
We have teamed up with a local program that is supporting small businesses following Covid-19! For every $150 spent at a local business, customers will received a $20 gift card to a participating local small business!
For more information click the link below!!